Monday, December 16, 2013

The end of an era



Hello family and friends!  I hope you are all busy getting ready for Christmas:)  Christmas in Belgium is so beautiful!  Every street is decorated in amazing lights, the Christmas village is stunning and the people are all so happy!  The food is delicious too.  Yesterday we were invited over for Christmas Eve by the Baret family, the Schuerch's invited us for Christmas day and the Luciana's for the 31st!  I'm so excited.  I love the people here, they are so nice!

Well, this week was the transfer....Which means that Soeur Johns...is...gone...And thus ends an era.  (See attached photo for the epic moment the dream team was disolved).  But, just like always, I got a new companion!  Her name is Soeur Walker.  She is from Colorado and majored in English and History.  So we have a lot in common.  She is a hard worker and really really nice.  I think we are going to have a great transfer together.

This week was kind of crazy, just like it always is when you transfer companions.  We still got a lot of work done though.  I am really enjoying spreading Christmas cheer and teaching people about our Savior, who's birth we are celebrating this month.  We had a really cute Christmas lesson with Peter and Nadine's family and we watched Joy to the World with Kelly and her children.  I got to see Soeur Bitter this week and this Wednesday I'm going to Versailles so I'll get to see lots of my missionary friends.

Sorry it's short this week.  Remember that I love you all!  Have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment