Saturday, May 11, 2013

Farewell to the MTC


I can't believe my time at the MTC is nearly over!  It feels like a year since I said goodbye to my family, but it also seems like I blinked and now it's over.  I have learned so much while being here at the MTC.  I've made some friendships that I'm certain will last a lifetime.  I've progressed so much with my French.  But most importantly, I've felt the love of the Savior and our Heavenly Father stronger than I've ever felt before.  They really are there, and they love us more than we can imagine.  It's a little startling/humbling.
 
So, we are no longer taking a bus/shuttle to the airport.  We are taking FrontRunner, I'm assuming this is due to the rather large number of missionaries here at the MTC.  That should be an adventure!  We are leaving two hours earlier though.  There are 40 of us in the group going to Paris...That's huge!  I've been told that we are staying in a hotel instead of the mission home.  Also there are rumors that we won't do any of the "first day" activities (like contacting) because they have to just interview all day.  We will see how it goes:)  I'm very excited to see who my trainer is and where in France I'll be sent to.  It may not even be France, maybe Belgium or Luxembourg, who knows?!  The suspense is killing me.
 
Sorry to be so brief this week!  But there is packing to do!  Au revoir mes amis!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment